Book

Suggestions


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Home Page

Bloglines

1906
CelebrateStadium
2006


OfficeZealot

Scobleizer

TechRepublic

AskWoody

SpyJournal












Subscribe here
Add to 

My Yahoo!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Host your Web site with PureHost!


eXTReMe Tracker
  Web http://www.klippert.com



  Monday, August 08, 2016 – Permalink –

Answer Before the Show

As helpful as No-Doz (almost)


Here are some question to answer before that presentation.
Your audience, probably, does want to be informed not put to sleep.
  • Is this slide for me or for my audience?

  • Will it really help them better understand my message or just serve as a distraction?

  • How can I remember what I'm going to say without putting the entire text on the slide?

  • What can I do to simplify the slide so that only essential information is displayed?

  • What do I really need to do at this point in the presentation to engage the audience and enhance my message?

  • Is a visual the best way to convey the information or could a story do a better job?

  • Using ideas like this, your talk will be much stronger and your audience will be engaged and awake.
From The Boston Herald



See all Topics

Labels: , , ,


<Doug Klippert@ 3:52 AM

Comments: Post a Comment